1. Ursa Major Blog - the latest news and information from Ursa Major Charters!
3. Adventures of Ruth and Bill – a wonderful account of the northbound Trawler Training Cruise aboard the Ursa Major through the Inside Passage in 2011 from Seattle, Washington to Juneau, Alaska
4. Alaska Whale Foundation - a nonprofit organization committed to research, conservation, and public education about marine mammals in Southeast Alaska
5. Olympic Outdoor Center - Port Gamble, WA-based kayak outfitter and retail store
6. The Scow – The Ursa Major’s favorite artist, Tom Crestodina, has an online retail store called “The Scow”, where you will find Tom’s unique drawing of the Ursa Major. Tom is a local artist and salmon fisherman. Click HERE to see his drawing of the Ursa Major.